Sign up now to get an email reminder about two weeks before every copy deadline.
C O P Y
Our deadline for articles is usually the Sunday about halfway through the month before the cover date. Our production week is the following week, and we go to press on the next Monday, with distribution starting on the Wednesday.
- February–March 2022: Sunday 16th January 2022
- April–May 2022: Sunday 13th March
- June–July 2022: Sunday 15th May
- August–September 2022: Sunday 17th July.
- October–November 2022: Sunday 11th September
- December 2022–January 2023: Sunday 13th November
- February–March 2023: Sunday 15th January 2022
If you need to send copy, change ads, or add events after the deadline, email the editor to discuss this. Production week is the Monday to Friday after the deadline.
A D S
The deadline for advertising is a week before the copy deadline.
D I A R Y
The deadline for the diary is noon on the Wednesday after the copy deadline.
D E L I V E R Y
We go to press on the Monday morning ten days after the copy deadline. Magazines go out to our distributors on the Wednesday and Thursday, and they deliver them to subscribers from then and through the weekend. We choose our press day so that the end of the weekend is always before the first day of the cover month.
Magazines go into local shops on or before the first day of the cover month. You’ll see our posters go up along the high street as soon as copies are on sale.