Advertise to the whole village!
We’ll be delivering an A5 leaflet just like last year’s to every household in Sawston – covering 3,250 households and more than 8,000 people.
The deadline for ads is 10am on Friday 3rd May.
The cover and inside covers are in full colour; the inside is mostly black and white with a few colour pages available.
- Quarter-page (88mm high x 59mm wide): £35 (= one-ninth ad, if you advertise in Sawston Scene)
- Half-page (88mm high x 128mm wide): £70 (= two-ninths ad, if you advertise in Sawston Scene)
- Full page (188mm high x 128mm wide or full bleed 210mm high x 148mm wide + 3mm bleed) £120
Full colour pages
- Quarter-page (88mm high x 59mm wide) in colour: £65
- Half-page (88mm high x 128mm wide) in colour: £115
- Full page (188mm high x 128mm wide or full bleed 210mm high x 148mm wide + 3mm bleed) in colour: £175
- Inside front cover or inside back cover in full colour: £225 (only one of each available). SOLD
- Back cover in full colour: £300 (one only). SOLD
To book your slot, contact email@example.com – and make your payment to the Fete bank account: please note that this is different from last year, when Sawston Scene collected the payments.
Images must be at least 300dpi and you should export to PDF with fonts embedded.
We can also design an ad or even a logo for you – best price guaranteed! Typical price for an ad that takes an hour including revisions is £30.
A quarter page = Sawston Scene one-ninth and a half page = Sawston Scene two ninths – so your existing ad will be a perfect fit! Or you can ask us to design an ad for you and use it in both.
For enquiries, contact Beck Laxton on 01223 562 871 or firstname.lastname@example.org